- Onsite illness and injury evaluation, including thorough investigation into causation of the injury/illness
- Records reviews on workman’s compensation claims
- Post offer employment physical examinations (including onsite drug testing)
- Annual Wellness Examinations
- DOT examinations
- Acute and episodic care
- Telemedicine visits
- Biometric screening and one-on-one wellness/health coaching, customized to the individual patient
- Random drug screening
- Floor safety/ergonomic assessments
- Respiratory protection questionnaire and evaluations
- Onsite mobile imaging for x-rays, ultrasounds, EKG’s (contracted provider)
- Travel Medicine
- Health and wellness coaching
- Corporate retreats
- ** ONSITE OCC HEALTH CONSULTING FOR YOUR BUSINESS ** Call for more details. We can help you optimize your occ health program or get it started!
Did you know…
45% of adults ages 18-25 do not have a primary care provider. Most say it is because it is not convenient, affordable, and takes took long to get in to see a provider.
27% of Americans do not want to take time off of work to go see a provider.
And for employers…
Illness related lost productivity cost employers about $530 billion per year, according to a report by the Integrated Benefits Institute.
We Craft Solutions Together
The unique aspect of REM is that we provide all our services on site. Just find a place, and we will provide the care. Convenient and cost-effective.
Employees Come First
Patient driven results.